Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Version

[...] This is a new format which I will be using for a while.[...]

I will be moving soon and there will be a break while I set up my computers. I noticed something about VirtualBox lately and it is about the VBoxManage unility which doesn't work on my machine. Upon closer inspection, I found out that there is a new version which I also downloaded. I will install it today after removing the old files, vm's and virtual disks.

r-b, r-d, r-r, rabat, rabbi, rabbinical, rabbit, rabble, rabid, rabies, raccoon, race, racehorse, nascar, rat race, racer, racetrack, rachel, raconteur, racial, racing, racism, rack, racket, racketeer, racketeering, rackety, racquet, racquetball, racy, rad, radar, raddle, radial, radian, radiance, radiant, radiation, radiator, radical, resume, reunion, rio-bravo, rip, rsvp

Here are more: Ching's Way, Ching's Web, Ching's Illusion, Ching's Best. I have reached the end of the list and I should be reviewing the older ones and make them current.

No comments: