Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This Golden City

It might turn out that my plans for going to Cagayan de Oro and work there will not materialize after all. This is just as well, it felt kind of contrived and did not really feel right, like I would be a fish out of water. This is not to say that I would be a stranger in Cagayan de Oro and not fit into the groove of this town. Rather, it was the over-all feel of the thing. I would have been just performing, doing something which is not mine, mouthing words that do not come from my soul, pretending to be something I am not.

I will still be going back to Cagayan de Oro but this time, it will be to do something that I like, to be productive in the manner that I want. This is much better than just filling a pair of shoes and doing a pirouette that lacked integrity. I have great affection for this city, this golden city called Cagayan de Oro City. There are things that I need to do and I need to be in Cagayan de Oro City to do them.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

No comments: